Rose International INC Accountant in Orlando, Florida
Position Title: Accountant
Position Number: 279860
Location: Orlando, FL
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, Finance, Reconciliation, Training
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Accountant I
Start Date: 3/26/2018
End Date: 6/29/2018
Location: Orlando, FL 32819
• Prepare worksheets and analyze a range of accounts to verify accuracy, identify business trends or problem areas.
• Complete month-end close duties, including report review and account reconciliations.
• Assist with applicable ad-hoc projects and requests.
• Record and report Fixed Asset transactions via analysis of project contracts.
• Assign asset lives, start dates and categories to project spend.
• Assist in preparation of monthly asset roll forwards and financial records.
• Ensure proper reconciliation of completed Capital Projects.
• Oversee asset tagging and fixed asset audits.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established CLIENT policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)