The Mentor Network Behavior Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Behavior Analyst Primary Location: United States-FL-FLOrlando Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional Florida MENTOR Description
Bringyour passion and expertise as a Behavioral Analyst to our growing,mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives ofothers -come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety,rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers you’ll ever find.
We seek an experienced Behavioral Analyst to develop behavioral plans and provide behavioral therapy, and other therapeutic services to program participants. Working with your regional team to conduct functional behavior assessments, develop and implement effective, positive, behavioral support plans.
Our Behavioral Analyst positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location - and offering longer-term career options across our nationwide network.
- Workclosely with our individuals and staff to observe, identify, analyze, anddocument a range of behavior challenges.
- Conductfunctional behavioral assessments.
- Developand implement Behavioral Analysis Service Plans.
- Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual improve.
- Usingtraining and creativity, explore ways to handle challenging problems for ourindividuals in home settings, workplaces, and the community.
- Trainteam members to reinforce implementation of behavioral plans.
- Visit programs for follow-up and ongoing evaluations to realign plans as needed.
- Theposition requires travel throughout the service areas; hours and schedule areflexible around the people we serve.