MasterCorp Client Technologies Technician in Orlando, Florida
Client Technologies Technician
The Client Technologies Technician assists MasterCorp’s in-house clients with their IT needs.
The Client Technologies Technician is the primary Level I user support resource for MasterCorp. You will be providing support and technical advice over the phone, via chat as well as working deskside. You will be responsible for logging, resolving and escalating trouble tickets as well as installing, modifying and making minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical advice and support to system users. As there are multiple locations where employees work, you may make site visits, as directed, to provide assistance or to inventory/maintain on-premise equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Deploys, maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots desktop hardware including but not limited to workstations, network printers, and desktop and software packages.
• Installs appropriate software images/packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
• Troubleshoots network issues, and ISP connections.
• Responsible for customer service and basic end-user training.
• Responsible for inventorying hardware, and proper procedures for entering support tickets.
• Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
• Coordinates activities with network services and DevOps teams.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Experience and Education Requirements
• Associate’s degree or certificate in related field or at least 2 years of equivalent experience
• Basic computer troubleshooting skills
• Simple networking experience
• SQL experience a plus
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable to everchanging environments
• Ability to prioritize workloads appropriately
• Excellent problem-solving skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, copiers, faxes, and filing cabinets.