Rose International INC Customer Service Representative - Collector in Orlando, Florida
Position Title: Customer Service Representative - Collector
Position Number: 279877
Location: Orlando, FL
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, Collections
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates." Collections, Call Center,”
Job Title: Collections Specialist
Location: Orlando FL 32809
· Processes and verifies applications for credit and solicits payments on overdue accounts.
· Responsibilities also include keeping records of all delinquent account, incomplete files, and credit risks.
· Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2 - 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area; familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks; works with general direction regarding tasks to be performed.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Must be eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)