Xerox Production Color Inkjet Specialist in Orlando, Florida
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• The PCSE supports development and execution of account strategies and achievement of sales quota for production color solutions. The PCSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert responsible for production color solutions, application development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth in customer and non-customer accounts.
• Individual Contributor and Program Management role. Interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external customers to drive profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory.
• The PCSE collaborates with the Sales Manager and Sales Representatives on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for production color products, solutions and services.
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Communicate Xerox strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
• Develop value propositions that address the business impact production color solutions could have on key Graphic Communications and in-plant operation business concerns, issues and initiatives.
• Drive production color prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations.
• Coordinate production color focused customer events.
• Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support over achievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of production color hardware and software solutions.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and effectively differentiate Xerox solutions/services from competitors.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in business and/or technology, or equivalent experience.
Minimum Demonstrated successful networked digital color production selling experience or equivalent industry related selling experience
Minimum Ability to demonstrate advanced features of color servers and digital color presses and communicate their value proposition in an existing customer environment.
Minimum Knowledge of document management systems design and deployment.
Minimum Ability to analyze existing document work flow and suggest solutions to enhance profitability and productivity.
Minimum Knowledge of color markets, product positioning and competition.
Minimum Experience with all aspects of a Commercial Printer’s business process (Sales, Estimating, CRM, Scheduling, File Transfer, Image Acquisition, Proofing, Printing, Finishing, Packaging, and Distribution as well as In-Plant experience and knowledge.
Minimum Proven ability to manage the lifecycle of multiple complex sales cycles.
Minimum Results oriented with excellent record of success (over achievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition).
Minimum Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes.
Preferred E-business experience a plus.
Preferred Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Production Color Inkjet Specialist
Requisition ID: 18001625
Other Locations: United States-Florida-West Palm Beach, United States-Florida-Tampa, United States-Florida-Orlando
Virtual/work from home? Yes