Rose International INC Technical Specialist in Orlando, Florida
Position Title: Technical Specialist
Position Number: 279895
Location: Orlando, FL
Desired Skill Set:
C++, Cold Fusion, ITIL, Java, Oracle, SQL Server
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. SQL SERVER, ORACLE, JAVA, ITIL, COLD FUSION, C++”
Title: Technical Specialist
Start Date: 4/2/18
End Date: 12/31/18
Location: Orlando, FL 32819 United States
Schedule: M-F 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Applications Support Specialist*
• Direct experience with applications support for various miscellaneous smaller business applications
• 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
• Experience with managing a technical operations support team
• Minimum of 5 years in a customer facing delivery role
• Minimum 5 years of experience using databases (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle)
• Familiarity with common IT platforms and technologies: Windows, Linux, Firewalls, Switches, DBs, POS, etc.
• Experience with Windows and/or UNIX platforms and scripting
• Able to perform software upgrades
• Able to be on an on-call rotation
• Able to troubleshoot technical issues; working with vendors where necessary;
• Familiarity with programming languages like .Net, C++ and Java – ColdFusion a plus.
• Strong IT security process understanding as it relates to Applications (i.e. using AD/LDAP authentication).
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems and document solutions
• Strong teamwork ethic.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify process gaps
• Ability to manage priorities
• Interface with customers, colleagues, management, and project stakeholders, as needed, to ensure overall success
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal groups as well as with customers.
• Proven experience to work as part of a team and to deliver one or several projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter and able to work independently, while also able to share responsibilities, ideas and other information.
• Proven ability to work with cross functional teams, vendors and 3rd party resources
• Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL principles.
• Able to perform change management functions (i.e. providing test evidences, filling out paperwork for change board)
• Project Management experience a plus
• ITIL Certification a plus
• Bachelor's degree a must.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)