VF Corporation The North Face PT Sales Associate (Premium Outlet 069 Orlando, FL) in Orlando, Florida
VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores.
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities:
· Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service.
· Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective.
· Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program.
· Contribute to the team's working environment by adhering to the company's policies and procedures.
· Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with other store's staff and central staff.
· Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
· Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss situations to store management.
· Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
· Complete all non-selling tasks as required.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.