NBC Universal Vulnerability Management Technical Lead in Orlando, Florida
Job Number 39524BR
Job Title Vulnerability Management Technical Lead
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• 7 – 10 years of experience in a cyber security role
• Previous experience in a technical leadership position
• Proven thought leadership, strategic thinking and decision-making
• Familiarity with SIEM products (ArcSight, Splunk), vulnerability assessment tools (Qualys QualysGuard, Nessus, BurpSuite, Trustwave, Vericode) and Cloud architectures (AWS, Azure).
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Intellectual capability and curiosity to learn complex processes.
• Must be flexible, and have a creative approach to business, with demonstrated track record of aligning technical objectives and programs to enterprise objectives and strategies
• Highly collaborative; personally and professionally self-aware; able to and interested in interacting with employees at all levels; embody integrity; and represent and inspire the highest ethical standards.
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment, as well as sound business sense with a strategic, conceptual and operational orientation
• A highly service-orientated approach with a track record of improving service levels and client satisfaction
• Experience advising and representing senior executives and business line leadership on technical related issues
• Excellent relationships with key vendors and other relevant industry contacts
• Careful listener with the confidence to make crisp and tough decisions about difficult issues; natural propensity to make others feel that their view points and perspectives are adequately considered; great judge of talent and a superb role model for future leaders; ability to retain, develop and attract best-in-class talent from inside and outside the organization
• Passion for and interest in media and entertainment industry highly desired
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.