General Electric JAX Customer Service Support 3 in West Melbourne, Florida
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Quote Repair Station orders daily to customers
• Complete Repair Station orders upon approval of quote from customer
• Manage Exchange order quotes
• Work to resolve issues preventing orders from being processed or released
• Communicate with customers
• Coordinate with Engineers/PSE/Quality on investigative and/or warranty returns
• Investigate/resolve billing issues
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to answer, communicate and win customer confidence
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to train new employees
• High School Diploma or GED
• Actively participate in a teaming environment that uses lean and 5S practices to improve products and processes
• Up to 5 years customer service and data entry experience
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with ERP systems
• Service Repair Station experience
Locations: United States; Florida; Jacksonville
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.